Date and Location
October 6-7, 2017 - Whiskey Creek Back Meeting Room, 3205 Vine St. Hays, Ks.
5:30 PM Pre-conference event October 6, 2017
Registration Deadline: September 22nd, 2017
The Kansas Chapters have a full slate of interesting speakers for the day’s event. Speakers include:
- AHSGR Representative Sherry Pawelko, Executive Director of AHSGR, Lincoln, Nebraska
- VIDEO - “John Biel Returns: A Visit to the Volga German Villages, 1930” a DVD presentation on the life of village – Actual footage
- “Saving Our History in Voice and Print” Gary Ubert, Topeka Chapter
- “Getting a Manuscript Initiated” Melvin Epp – Wichita Chapter
- “German Bohemian Migration from Bukovina to the Americas: The Ellis, Kansas, Settlement and Other” Steve Parke, Pueblo West, CO
- “A Home in America: A Volga Germany Story” Author, Eunice Boeve, Stockton, Ks.
- 80th Anniversary of the Sandramokh Massacre” Banquet Speaker, Tanja Nyberg, Fairdax, VA – Born in Siberia, Russia.
- And of coursenbsp;…..POLKA MUSIC!!!
Please download flyer for more information (below) or visit their website