Although you may not have answers to all of the questions below,
please fill in this
questionnaire as completely as you can and return it to:
Maralyn A. Wellauer, Editor
The Swiss Connection
2845 North 72nd Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53210-1106, USA
Fax: (414) 778-2109.
1. Full name of immigrant:
2. Known Dates:
Date of birth (Day, month, and year)
Date of baptism (Day, month, and year)
3. Place of birth:
Commune and canton of origin
4. Immigration Information:
Year of immigration:
Name of ship: Port of entry into the U. S.:
5. Name and origin of the immigrant's parents:
6. First place of residence in the US and date: (Please give name of town and county,
In the U.S.
8. Additional information: military service, education, apprenticeships or public service:
9. Date of death, place, and name of cemetery:
10. If married, give the date and place of the event:
11. If naturalized, when, and where?
12. Full name of spouse: (If Swiss-born, please repeat the sequence of questions on a
Date/Place of Birth
Date/Place of Baptism
Date/Place of Marriage
Date/Place of Death
Date/Place of Burial
14. Your name and address:
State: ..... Country: .......... Zip or Postal Code:
Whenever possible, please cite your sources of information and indicate the types of original family records you may have in your possession that may be helpful in telling the story of your ancestors.