27th Anniversary Conference
August 3-7, 2020
Plaza Hotel, Salt Lake City, Utah
- $200 — Full Registration
- Full Registration includes welcome reception, electronic syllabus, closing banquet, Family History Library orientation tour, and consultation.
- $0.00 — Student Registration
- Student Registration includes admission to the conference plus pre-conference workshops. Does not include reception or banquet, but they can be purchased separately.
- $50 — Pre-conference Workshops
- Choose up to 2
- $75 — Day pass (for any day between Wednesday and Friday)
If conference is cancelled due to the virus, the conference fees will be reimbursed to 100%.
- $20 — Welcome reception guest ticket
- $20 — Welcome reception student ticket
- $35 — Closing banquet guest ticket
- $35 — Closing banquet student ticket
Mapping Family History.
Tracing Immigrant Origins.
Working with various German Documents.
Focus Tracks and Classes
Germany, Austro-Hungary, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Croatia, Jewish research, resources track, DNA track.