St. John Lutheran Church, Buck Creek, Dayton Township, Bremer County, Iowa
© copyright 1997, Karen Rowe, all rights reserved
Retyped and reformatted by: Karen Rowe
122 West Saunders Avenue
Lincoln, Nebraska 68521-3925
eMail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. John Lutheran Church of Buck Creek, Iowa was organized in 1875. The land for the church was donated by Louis Buhr, and the original signers of the church constitution were: Louis Buhr, Fred Poehler and G. Wolff. The first pastor was the Reverend William Adix, born in Mecklenberg, Germany.